Monash University is an Australian university in Melbourne, Victoria.
It was founded in 1958 where it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
It was established in 1958.
Clayton campus Edit
It is the largest Monash campus and has a flagship of demanding high ATAR scores than other campuses. It is the home to Arts, Business & Economics, Education, Engineering, IT, Law, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences.
The campus is home to a number of hall residence. There is six halls of residence which is located on the Clayton Campus.
Caufield campus Edit
It is Monash University second largest campus. It has offers programs for Arts, Design & Architecture, Business & Economics, IT and Medicine and Nursing and Health Sciences.
Residential Colleges Edit
Monash Residential Services is responsible for coordinating the operation of on-campus halls of residence.
List of Colleges:
- Deakin Hall (1962-present)
- Farrer Hall (1965-present
- Howitt Hall (1966-present)
- Roberts Hall (1971-present)
- Richardson Hall (1972-present)
- Normanby House (1978-present)
- Jackomos Hall (2012-present)
- Briggs Hall (2012-present)
- Turner Hall (2015-present)
- Campbell Hall (2016-present)
- Holman Hall (2016-present)
- Logan Hall (2016-present)